Wednesday, March 24

Easter Basket Workshop this Saturday

Join us for our annual Easter Basket making workshop! It’s an adult only workshop - we will be creating the pretty embellishments to make a unique Urban Farmhouse basket for your little chicks. Learn the inspring history behind Easter baskets, how to incorporate hand-made decorations and vintage treasures that create traditions your kiddos will share with their own children one day. Create 3 vintage inspired crafts (e.g. spring pinwheels, egg ornaments….) for your baskets that can also be used after Easter as pretty decorations for your kids room. Bring a basket to add your decorations to (or purchase one at the workshop). Space is limited. Reserve your spot now.

Saturday, March 27, 10am - 11:30am $15 workshop fee includes all embellishment materials.
RSVP to shop@maisonreve.com, 415.383.9700
Maison Reve 108 Throckmorton, Mill Valley, CA 94941

4 comments:

angela walker jewelry said...

If only I were in California! I love your blog!
Health and happiness,
Angela
http://angelawalkerjewelry.blogspot.com/

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Oh how I WISH I could join you for this....I'll be there in spirit...!!!

Warm wishes from Australia,
Tamarah :o)

Creamy White said...

I would love to come for this workshop, but live so far...
have a lovely day,
Li

Patty said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe I missed this! Hope you had a great Easter