Wednesday, April 20

Wednesday's One-of-a-Kind Deal

Every Wednesday we post one of my team's favorite vintage items at a ridiculously low price. This Wednesday's one-of-a-kind deal is is our green vintage sun umbrella.

Above: Classic hunter green with wide white stripe, wood handle, 80 inch diameter. These umbrellas are rare finds and collector items. Perfect for summer fun. Retail price $260, Wednesday's deal of the day $160!

Only one available. Sold to the first person that emails shop@maisonreve.com wanting to purchase. Remember we ship. Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Erica said...

What a great vintage item!

affordable medical insurance

Melissah said...

I just stumbled across your lovely blog and I look forward to popping by again for some more inspiration! I've just put the finished touches on my new blog ‘Coastal Style’ It will have lots of inspiration on beach houses, resortwear, summer food, travel and anything chic and ‘beachy’. I had a lot of fun putting it together so maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
http://coastal-style.blogspot.com/
x
Melissah

mayfair personal trainer said...

Love your blog!