Sunday, October 11

Rachel Ashwell November Event Announcement

Rachel Ashwell is coming to Maison Rêve! Thursday, November 12th 5-7 pm. We can't wait -- already 85 people have rsvp'd to this event...
Rachel Ashwell has been a long-time inspiration for Maison Rêve. So its an honor to have her launch her new book, Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Interiors; My Rooms, Treasures and Trinkets, at our store. She'll share her personal thoughts behind her new book and lead a 'Vintage Holiday' workshop! Space is limited so spread the word and rsvp now info@maisonreve.com 415.383.9700. Stay tuned for weekly updates on the behind-the-scenes preparation for Rachel's visit.

2 comments:

The Tattered House said...

We cannot wait to be a part of your wonderful event and meet Rachel. Thanks so much for hosting this so that those of us in this area can partake in what she has to offer! Sandy - The Tattered House

Seawashed said...

Where do I RSVP at? Please sign me up if you can. My hubby is going to bring me from Sacramento for my Birthday!